Shore Leave Security is always looking for good people. Our primary function is to ensure that all of our
guests at Shore Leave have a safe and enjoyable experience. To this end we are seeking out mature
volunteers with great people skills.
A few of the more important criteria for selection are listed below:
- From our point of view, maturity is a matter of attitude, not age, so anyone over 18 is more than
welcome to apply.
- While many of our positions require a fair amount of mobility, some are more sedentary in
nature. So if interested, and in doubt, please feel free to inquire.
- All volunteers will be required to work at least half of their required hours on Saturday.
- New volunteers must work half of their required hours between 12:00 and 6:00pm
- Returning volunteers must work half of their required hours either Saturday afternoon
- Volunteer selection does not require security, police or self defense training. (These will only be
considered to the extent that the applicant demonstrates a working knowledge of dealing with
the public in a professional and courteous manner.)
If interested please contact Head of Security, Will Becker.
Most, but not all of these trainings are free. Before taking the crowd manager training,
please contact Will Becker to find out if reimbursement will be possible.