Shore Leave 43 will take place at the Delta Hotels Baltimore Hunt Valley.
The hotel is currently accepting reservations. Our special room rate of $139 (plus applicable taxes) per night with a two night minimum. To receive this rate, use this link to make your reservation or if reserving by phone, be sure to mention Shore Leave.
Important Hotel Policies
- Hotel reservations for Shore Leave must be for a minimum of two nights.
- You may not sleep in vehicles parked in the parking lot. This includes campers and RVs.
- Pets are allowed in the guest rooms with a non-refundable fee of $75; one per room and a maximum of 50 pounds. Pets are not allowed in any convention areas. A.D.A. trained service animals are exempt from this restriction, but the service animal must accompany the person requiring their services.
- All room parties must be pre-authorized by the convention chairs. The hotel will shut down non-authorized room parties. To obtain details or authorization please email the convention chair.
- There is a charge for rollaways and refrigerators. So many people request them that the hotel must rent extras and this charge pays for them. Rollaway cots are only available for rooms with king size beds.
- Rooms with two queen beds are limited to four person occupancy.
- All hotels overbook conventions slightly as standard policy. Rooms are assigned as you check in, not based on when you made your reservation, so check in is first-come, first-serve.
- If you pay for your room by any method other than by a credit card, the hotel requires a $50/day deposit for incidentals. This is done at all larger hotels and is not just a policy applied during conventions. This deposit is returned to you if not used, but the method varies with your payment method. If you have any questions concerning the method of refund, discuss this with the call agent when you make your reservation.
- Please note that the hotel has a no-smoking policy.
- The hotel has an ATM. It is located in the business center, across from the entrance to the Garden Dealers Room.
- Bring a sweater or sweatshirt and a pair of long pants. The hotel rooms, especially the convention facilities, can be a bit on the chilly side even though the convention is during high Summer.
- If you have any problems with the hotel, please contact our Hotel Liaison. She will try to resolve your problem.
A Note for Foreign Fans:
No local hotels or banks exchange foreign currency. If you need cash in US dollars, your options are: bring it with you from your country, get it at the Foreign Exchange Office at BWI Airport, or get it at the American Express Travel Office in downtown Baltimore. Please click this link for details on the last two.