Note for Android Users
Some users of Android devices (the phones, not the Soong-type synthetic lifeforms) may have encountered difficulties accessing the interactive schedule (e.g. unable to select individual events) prior to mid-afternoon on July 4th. The problem has been patched.
If you continue to encounter difficulties, we recommend clearing your browser cache by following the procedure outlined below (note that exact steps may vary between device models and manufacturers). A more detailed process with screenshots may be found online.
- Access the browser’s menu by clicking the “three dots” or “hamburger” menu on the top-right.
- Tap on the “Settings” menu item.
- Scroll down to the “Site settings” menu item and tap on it.
- Tap on the “All sites” item.
- Use the search function to find “shore-leave.com”.
- Tap on the entry for “https://www.shore-leave.com”.
- Tap on the “Clear & reset” button.
- Confirm that you want to clear the site data.
- Back out to the brower’s home screen.
- Exit and relaunch the browser.
The interactive schedule pages should now be fully-accessible.
We apologize for the inconvenience.