Thinking about bringing the kids to Shore Leave this year?
Are you wondering what they will do?
Well We Have an Awesome Children's Track!
- A Friday Night Movie Night
- A Magic Show
- Story Tellers
- Fun Science Workshops
And Much More!
Get your young fan off to a good start with our children's programming track, featuring
activities for young fans and their parents!
- 7:30 - 10:00 PM Harry Potter Universe Movie Party
Come enjoy the story telling of Mr. Don, watch a Fantastic Beasts, and
enjoy yummy snacks!
- 10:00 - 11:00 AM You’ve Been Slimed
First, we make the best slime ever. Then, we play with the slime! What
could be more fun!
- 11:00 - 12:00 PM Monsters, Monsters Everywhere - with Eta Hack
We will make the cutest yarn monsters. A bit of yarn, some felt, pipe
cleaners, and BOOM there be monsters.
- 12:00 - 1:00 PM Mad Science
Cool and exciting science fun!
- 1:00 - 2:00 PM The Wonderful World of Chocolate - with Joe Horton
Create tasty, wonderful, chocolatey, magical wands, and decorate it
with your favorite treats! YUM! YUM!
- 2:00 - 3:00 PM Make a Minion - with Kathleen David
Come make a minion puppet friend!
- 3:00 - 4:00 PM The Sky is Falling, The Sky is Falling. Come find out why Chicken Little
was right - with Skip Bird
We will explore things like Comets (by making one), Asteroids and the
dinosaurs and any upcoming meteor shower. Join us and play "Guess
the Meteorite" contest. Learn fun and unique ways to leave the planet,
journey to the stars and still be back in time for dinner. Observing of the
Sun before and after the program, will be weather dependent.
- 4:00 - 5:00 PM TROLLS - with Eta Hack
The trolls are here! Let’s join in the fun. We will make troll headbands to
fight in, troll magnets, and other fun activities.
- 5:00 - 6:00 Garden Tiles
Decorate a ceramic tile to adorn your garden!
- 10:00 - 12:00 PM Lego Fun
Tons of Lego, what more needs to be said! Create amazing structures!
- 12:00 - 1:00 PM Dragons be Aflight
Learn about different dragons. We will read stories about dragons, "fly"
on the backs of dragons, and make dragons to fly in our bedrooms.