Shore Leave Masquerade
The Shore Leave Masquerade aired Saturday July 11, 2020 as a compilation of pre-recorded videos and photos with
Master of Ceremonies June Swords.
The Shore Leave 41.5 Virtual Masqerade awards
The Masquerade judges have finished their virtual deliberations, and so without further delay, we're pleased
to announce the results:
- Judges' Choice
- Thomas G. Atkinson for "Renaissance Ritual"
- Most Musical
- John Luke Hazelwood for "Star Trek: The Next Generation"
- Handiwork: Best Use of Difficult Materials and Most Joyful
- Art Boorman for "Rave, the Love Bunny"
- Handiwork: Prosthetic Makeup and Most Striking, and Most Innovative Use of the Virtual Medium
- Selena Salisbury for "Lurking in the Deep."
- Handiwork: Best Re-creation and Best Re-Creation
- Eric Engler for "Battlestar Galactica 1978"
- Handiwork: Best Attention to Detail and Best Presentation
- Lisa Ashton for "Visit to a Friend"
- Best Interpretation and Handiwork, Best in Show
- Leigh Targaryen for "Sailor Neptune"
- Best in Show
- David Tracy, Corey Law, Dan Buckley, Brandon Culver, and Dean Gleason for "A Quiet Place"