Shore Leave Security is always looking for good people. Our primary function is to ensure that all of our
guests at Shore Leave have a safe and enjoyable experience. To this end we are seeking out mature
volunteers with great people skills. Volunteers will be required to work TEN (10) hours in order to
receive a refund of this year's membership, and be invited back to work Security next year.
A few of the more important criteria for selection are listed below:
- From our point of view, maturity is a matter of attitude, not age, so anyone over 18 is more than
welcome to apply.
- While many of our positions require a fair amount of mobility, some are more sedentary in
nature. So if interested, and in doubt, please feel free to inquire.
- All volunteers will be required to work at least half of their required ten hours on Saturday.
- New volunteers must work half of their required hours between 12:00 and 6:00pm
- Returning volunteers must work half of their required hours either Saturday afternoon
- Volunteer selection does not require security, police or self defense training. (These will only be
considered to the extent that the applicant demonstrates a working knowledge of dealing with
the public in a professional and courteous manner.)
If interested please contact Head of Security, William Masters.